Spring and Summer are a great time to get out and about in Northwest Arkansas. Whether you are new to the area or just seeking out new opportunities, there are great things to do and sites to see from Fayetteville to Bella Vista. The team at Lindsey & Associates have put their heads together to come up with some great entertainment opportunities. Check out these things to do in Northwest Arkansas below!
There is no lack of quality restaurants in the Ozarks. Here are some of our favorites:
- If you are looking for things to do in Fayetteville AR, Hugo’s is the place to be for local charm and a juicy burger, operating since 1977.
- If you are looking for a good community vibe paired with great food, plan a stop at JJ’s Beer Garden and Brewery, Core Brewery, or Black Apple.
- Foodies flock to Mama Carmen’s Coffee, Tavola Trattoria, and The Preacher’s Son.
- To wrap things up with a sweet treat, check out Fork and Crust Pie’s or Burton’s Creamery.
As you can see, there are food options for every taste and occasion!
We recommend spending some time exploring the unique and fashionable local shops in the area. We have included some great options below.
- Women’s Clothing: There are women’s clothing shops to please every style. Plan to visit RiffRaff, Steamroller Blues, Masons, or Maude Boutiques to get your fashion fix.
- Home Goods: Locally crafted items can be found at The Freckled Hen Farmhouse and City Supply. Both are great spots to pick up items for your new home that match your style.
- Outdoor Gear: Prepare for future outdoor adventures by stocking up on outdoor clothing and equipment at Pack Rat. Keep an eye out for Fayettechill, a favorite local clothing brand.
After spending time in these local spots, your wallet may feel a bit lighter but your heart will be full.
The Ozarks offer entertainment opportunities for every age and activity level. If you want things to do in Northwest Arkansas that is a guaranteed fun time, take your pick from these options below.
- Outdoor Adventures: The Ozarks have great opportunities for lovers of the outdoors. Lake Fayetteville and Beaver Lake make for fun afternoons enjoying the sun on the water. Both lakes also offer great hiking, kayaking, and fishing.
- Music: Spice up an evening with live music at the Walmart Amp, Walton Arts Center, and Gulley Park.
- Kids: Take your kids for a day of fun at a splash pad in Fayetteville, Springdale, or Rogers. A day of splashing is sure to be filled with fun.
- Sports: If you are an avid sports fan, you can catch a baseball game at either the NWA Natural’s stadium or Baum-Walker stadium, considered a crown jewel of the college baseball world.
Northwest Arkansas entertainment possibilities are endless leaving no room to be bored.
Opportunities for food and fun are endless in the northwest part of the natural state. If you are looking for things to do in Rogers AR, Fayetteville AR, Springdale AR, Bentonville, AR or surrounding areas, the possibilities are abundant. Long-time residents can rediscover their next big adventure right outside their front door. New residents have a lifetime of enjoyment ahead. Contact Lindsey & Associates if you would like to learn more about the area.