1326 Slack Street B
Pea Ridge, Ar 72751

For Lease
  • Mixed Use
  • Office
map preview
For Sale
  • Mixed Use
  • Office

$15/sqft

3000 Sqft

0.00 Acres

TWO MONTHS FREE if a lease is signed before May 1st! 14' tall overhead doors at this +/- 3,000 SF new construction Flex/Warehouse/Office space in Pea Ridge, AR! Perfect for those needing a place to store, manufacture and or sell their product all in one place! Have an office/retail area in +/- 25% of the space and your warehouse or service garage in the remaining +/- 75%. Includes two overhead doors and two regular entrance doors. Offices, bathrooms, or other necessary buildout can be negotiated

TWO MONTHS FREE if a lease is signed before May 1st! 14' tall overhead doors at this +/- 3,000 SF new construction Flex/Warehouse/Office space in Pea Ridge, AR! Perfect for those needing a place to store, manufacture and or sell their product all in one place! Have an office/retail area in +/- 25% of the space and your warehouse or service garage in the remaining +/- 75%. Includes two overhead doors and two regular entrance doors. Offices, bathrooms, or other necessary buildout can be negotiated. Need additional space? New construction storage units on site are also available to give you extra room to store your supplies. Save time and gas by having everything you need for your business in one convenient location!

MLS 1269131
Subdivision 36-21-30-PEA RIDGE
Type CommercialLease
Built 2023
County Benton
Lot Size 0.00
Lot Desc CentralBusinessDistrict, CityLot, Other, SeeRemarks
Listed By Keller Williams Market Pro Realty Bentonville West

Similar Properties