What better place to enjoy Spring than in the Natural States? Spring has sprung in Northwest Arkansas, and it's the perfect place for springtime activities! If you're not in the area, you may want to think about relocating to Northwest Arkansas after you hear about all the great things this area has to offer. Here's a list of Lindsey & Associates favorite activities coming soon in Washington County and Benton County:
If you're looking for fun community activities, check out these monthly and weekly events:
- Bentonville Farmer's Market: This is one of many great farmer's markets in the area. Check it out on Main Street in Bentonville Saturdays 7:30 am-1:00 pm and Wednesdays 4:00-7:00 pm
- DTR Farmers Market: This cool farmer's market runs May through October on Saturdays 8:00 am-1:00 am. You can also buy products online from their website.
- First Thursday: The arts explode into Fayetteville on the first Thursday of every month now through October, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Bentonville First Fridays: Downtown Bentonville is one big party on the first Friday of every month between 11:00 am-8:00 pm.
Concerts and Shows
Need a night out? Here are some great concerts and shows going on in Northwest Arkansas. They're all being held at the AMP in Rogers. Make sure to buy your tickets ahead of time.
- The Killers: May 6th
- Earth, Wind & Fire: May 17th
- The Avett Brothers: May 18th
- Florida Georgia Line: June 13th
- Trevor Noah: June 21st
- Train/Goo Goo Dolls: June 26th
Festivals, Fiestas and More
- Bentonville Whiskey Festival: Experience the beautiful Peel Mansion while enjoying fine whiskey on April 27th. Buy tickets in advance here.
- Annual Dickson St. Pup Crawl: Bring your dog for a bar crawl on Dickson Street in Fayetteville Saturday, April 27th at 2:00 pm. All proceeds are donated to a local animal shelter, so you'll have a great time and feel good about it too.
- Fayetteville Yoga Fest 2019: Enjoy three relaxing days of yoga in the Ozark mountains on May 3-5th.
- Bark Bash Bentonville 2019: The biggest party of the year for dogs of all sizes. Head to downtown Fayetteville on Friday, May 3rd between 4:00-8:00 pm.
- The Mini Derby: Have fun while supporting a great cause. The Mini Derby is a Kentucky Derby viewing party for the whole family, and all proceeds go to charity. Be there on May 4th, 3 pm - 7 pm at the Estates at Southgate in Rogers.
- Arkansas Brewgrass 2019!: With an exclamation point in the title, you know this will be a great craft beer festival. Be there Saturday, May 4th at the Washington County Fairgrounds.
- Bentonville Film Festival: If you're interested in cinema, this is the perfect event for you. The films showcased will be from unique perspectives. See them between May 7th-11th.
- 2019 NWA Pride Weekend: Celebrate the 16th annual Northwest Arkansas pride parade and festival. It'll be in downtown Fayetteville June 14th – June 16th
There are way too many great things to do in Northwest Arkansas to list – we could go on forever! To learn more about the events listed here, or to discover more great activities, click here.
It’s the beginning of Spring and the launch of our Lindsey & Associates blog! If you're thinking of buying a home in Northwest Arkansas or relocating to Northwest Arkansas, please consider Lindsey & Associates.
Take a look at the Northwest Arkansas real estate listings, and let us know if you have any questions!