Senior Vice President
Maria Fairchild has been a resident of Northwest Arkansas for more than two decades. She joined Lindsey & Associates in February 2009; after working as a commercial leasing agent for the Pinnacle Hills Corporate Park. Maria has a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and is fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
Her corporate experience includes 10 years at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida where she worked in Retail Management, Human Resources, Public Relations and Marketing. Maria was then hired and relocated to Northwest Arkansas by Walmart in May of 2000. There she worked for the Walmart Foundation and International Corporate Affairs.
Maria enjoys helping people from a wide array of backgrounds with their personal real estate needs, particularly families relocating to our area. Her real estate experience also includes Commercial Sales and Corporate/Executive Relocations.
Maria is a Certified Agent and has worked numerous Employee Transfers and International Relocations for Walmart and all its major suppliers, in partnership with SIRVA, Capital Relocation and Brookfield among others.
Maria's goal is to serve clients with properties of all prices ranges with honesty, integrity and personal customer service. In addition to her day job, she is passionate about community. She is an active board member for the Benton County Boys and Girls Club and a founding member of the non-profit organization, Mercy Hospital Women with a Mission.
Maria has truly embraced Northwest Arkansas, its community and is proud to call it home. Maria resides in Cave Springs with her daughter Sabrina, her sister Karinna, a charming miniature chihuahua affectionately referred to as Joey Tequila and her ever feisty feline, Gracie. In her spare time Maria enjoys a good happy hour with friends and family, attending concerts or attending one of the many local events here in Northwest Arkansas
- 2008 Obtained Arkansas Sales Agent License, and completed Realtor training
- 2010 Rising Star Award, Lindsey and Associates
- 2010 Silver Award of Excellence for Sales over $2 million, AR Realtors’ Association
- October 2011 Top Agent for number of closings, Lindsey and Associates
- 2011 Diamond Award of Excellence for Sales over $7 million, AR Realtors’ Association
- 2011 Ranked #38 from the Top 219 Producers in NWA, Business Journal
- 2012 Diamond Award of Excellence for Sales over $7 million, AR Realtors’ Association
- 2013 Platinum Award of Excellence for Sales over $5 million, AR Realtors’ Association
- 2014 Sales Leader of the Office, Lindsey & Associates
- 2014 Platinum Award of Excellence for Sales over $5 million, AR Realtors’ Association
- 2015 Diamond Award of Excellence for Sales over $9 million, AR Realtors’ Association
- 2016 Double Diamond Award of Excellence for Sales over $14 million, AR Realtors’ Association
- 2018 Double Diamond Award of Excellence for Sales almost $17million, AR Realtors’ Association
“Our realtor from Lindsey, Maria Fairchild is outstanding. She provided us great advice and we were able to get an offer for our home in a record 3 days! The offer was fair and the closing process was very smooth. I highly recommend Maria from Lindsey and would love to work with her in the future.” -Irelia N.
“I highly recommend Maria Fairchild! She has sold 2 homes for us in record time and negotiated the price we wanted! She is very knowledgeable and makes the whole process very easy!” -S. Smith